Five things I learned about Auckland:
- Z is not pronounced “zee” but “zed”
- Slowest. Internet. Ever. ISPs charge by the Megabit!
- Slowest. Internet. Ever. meant more reading, reflecting, and baths. My goal is to keep this up when I’m back to normal ‘net.
- When discussing scientific advances related to in-vitro meat, tread lightly ;) The perception about farming dominating is very true.
- It really is as beautiful as they say. Piha beach. Just incredible.
Three weeks in the city was barely enough. While there, I had the pleasure of speaking at two Open Master Classes and taking a facilitation course by Zenergy during my last week. I know, I know the website is terrible. But the learning experience was unforgettable. Thanks to everyone involved in the course.